The Admission Committee shall, on payment of Rs.800,000/- (Rupees Eight hundred thousand only) in lump sum as migration fee, recommend admission on migration basis to a student within 15 days of the commencement of semester. The admission by migration shall be allowed from PEC accredited public sector Engineering University/College / Institute provided that;
- The admission is possible in the same discipline.
- The applicant is a bonafide student of public sector institution accredited by PEC, Islamabad or PEC recognized foreign institution/ university (in case of migration from abroad) where from he/she is seeking admission by migration.
- The applicant produces a No Objection Certificate from the University/College/ Institution, where he/she has been studying, alongwith a statement of total number of lectures attended by the applicant, and the syllabi of courses studied in order to determine equivalence for admission.
- The applicant submits a certificate confirming that the student has not been debarred from taking University examination, nor has been expelled/ rusticated from the institution from which he/she intends to migrate and that no disciplinary action is pending against him/her.
- The Head of the Department concerned is agreeable to accept the applicant considering physical facilities in the department and the evaluation of his academic record.
- While determining the equivalence of subjects, the Chairman may direct a student to repeat those courses in which the candidate has been found deficient.
- The Candidates domiciled in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/FATA shall be given preference.
- (a) No migration shall be allowed in first, second, seventh and eighth semesters of B.Sc. Engineering. (b) Applicant for migration to a particular semester must have already studied and passed all courses equivalent to the courses taught in earlier semesters at this University with a minimum of CGPA of 2.00 with the exception of a maximum of two courses. If migration is allowed, the student must pass the deficient courses.
- The application for migration is based on such changes in circumstances, which render it practically impossible for a student to continue his/her studies in his/her parent Institution.
The candidate should satisfy the minimum merit of that discipline/ Department for the session i.e. SSC, Intermediate and Entrance Test Marks.
Migration of a candidate domiciled in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/ FATA admitted in any Engineering University/College on the quota basis may be considered if the nominating agency issues a No Objection Certificate to the candidate.