2-Day National Conference on
Mathematical Sciences in Engineering Applications
Date: 18-19 April, 2018
Proceedings of 2-Day National Conference on Mathematical Sciences in Engineering Applications (NCMSEA - 2018). Click below to download:
National Mathematical Society of Pakistan
Vice Chancellor Message
Science & Technology are distinct, yet complementary fields of endeavor, and their development is closely interrelated. Science attempts to predict and explain the intricate relationship which exists between different variables of the physical world. Technology applies the discoveries of science, while contributing to its development by providing new tools/instruments as well as new challenges and topics for research. The coupled evolution of science and technology is imperative for the real growth and development of the society. University of Engineering and Technology, Peshawar, is committed to the development of both Science and Technology through Education, Research and Innovation. 1st National Conference on Mathematical Sciences in Engineering Applications NCMSEA-2018 will provide an opportunity to Researchers, Academicians and Technologists to present, discuss,, and find solution of challenging problems. I believe, that this conference will produce high impact theoretical and applied research in the areas of Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Computing and allied Engineering Technologies.
Department of Basic Sciences and Islamiat, University of Engineering & Technology Peshawar is organizing first two-day national conference on "Mathematical Sciences in Engineering Applications" (NCMSEA-2018) on 18-19 April 2018 at Main Campus Peshawar in collaboration with Sarhad University of Science and Technology, Peshawar (SUIT). The scope of the conference is to address the new developments and research results in the field of Mathematics, Computational Physics, Computer Science, Mathematical Statistics and their applications in any Engineering discipline.
The initiative of holding of conference at UET Peshawar will help provide a unique opportunity to our postgraduate students in particular and people from academia, practicing engineers and industry in general to join a common platform and share their research findings, experiences, and benefit from each other.
Technical papers describing original, previously unpublished work, will be solicited in the areas of relevant interest including, but not limited to, the following the thematic spectrum of the conference.
- Pure Mathematics
- Applied Mathematics
- Computational Mathematics
- Computational Physics
- Mathematical Statistics
- Computer Science (Algorithms, Image Processing, Deep Neural Networks, Machine Learning, Computer Vision)
- Mathematical Modeling in Engineering Disciplines
- Engineering Optimization
- Topology Optimization
- Control Systems
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Finite Element Analysis
- Circuit Analysis
- Membrane Modeling
Computer Vision and Image Understanding Algorithms and Applications
- Image and Video Processing and Analysis
- Image and Video Coding
- Image Retrieval and Indexing
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning Methods
Big Data Analytics: Applications, Technologies and Open Challenges
- Performance analysis of IoT based WSN.
- Different Big Data techniques to handle 5Vs.
- Localization of nodes in IoT based WSN.
- Reliable and secure routing in IoT enabled WSN.
- Optimizing clustering techniques (inter and intra) in WSN.
- Role of sensors in VANETs, BAWSN, IoT and Big Data.
- Trust, privacy and security issues in IoT based WSN that leads to Big Data.
- Network optimization techniques for decision making in Big Data.
- Energy efficient techniques for WSN based on IoT.
- Applications based on big senor data analytics.
Future Networking: A New Paradigm to Internet of Things and Smart Control Systems
- Future networking communications and architecture
- 5G communication and network interoperability
- Future networking in HetWNet
- Ubiquitous and seamless oriented 5G paradigm
- QoS aware networking in 5G and Future Networks
- Future Networks security and trust technologies
- IoT of Future Networking (IoToFN) technologies
- Innovative future networking service platforms
- Mobile Big Data in Future Networks
- Theoretical and computational models for IoToFN
- Distributed sensing, and heterogeneous big data integration and mining in IoT
- Energy efficient processing and high performance computing in IoToFN
- Relevant case studies and user experience based on existing networking
- Future networking integration with current wireless technologies
Abstract Submission Deadline
Paper Submission Deadline
Last Date for paper submission for accepted abstracts
Notification of acceptance for submitted papers
Camera Ready paper submission date
Dr. Baseer ullah
National Engineering and Scientific Commission, Islamabad, Pakistan
Prof. Dr. Wali Khan Mashwani
Prof. Dr. Rubi Bilal
Prof. Dr. Malik Zawwar Hussain
University of Punjab, Lahore
Prof. Dr. Abdus Saboor
Prof. Dr. Anisa Qamar
University of Peshawar
Prof. Dr. Muhammad Arshad
International Islamic University Islamabad
Prof. Dr. Salim ur Rehman
VC, Sarhad University Peshawar
Prof. Dr. Asifullah Khan
Prof. Dr. Shamsul Qamar
Prof. Dr. Iftikhar Ahmad
VC, University of Science and Technology, Abbottabad
Prof. Dr. Abdullah Shah
- Prof. Dr. Iftikhar Hussian Vice Chancellor (Patron)
- Prof. Dr. Noor Muhammad, Dean of Engineering
- Prof. Dr. Siraj-ul-Islam, Chairman of the Department (Conference Chair)
- Dr. Khizar Azam, Registrar
- Mr. Nek Muhammad, Treasurer
- Prof. Dr. Qaiser Ali (Sec BOASAR)
- Dr. Abdul Shakoor, Dir ORIC
- Dr. Shamaila Farooq, Dir Media
- Dr. Noor Badshah, Conference Secretory
- Prof. Dr. Afzal Khan, Chief Proctor
- Dr Misbah Ullah, Dir. Admissions
- Prof Dr Iftikhar Ahmed Khan, Sarhad University (SUIT)
- Engr Dr Javed Iqbal, Sarhad University (SUIT)
- Mr. Shahjahan, Administrative Officer
- Prof. Dr Siraj-ul-Islam – Conference Chair
- Dr. Noor Badshah – Conference Secretary
- Prof Dr Amjad Ali -- Conference Advisor
- Prof. Dr. Ali Muhammad, Conference Advisor
- Dr. Tufail Ahmed: Publication and Promotion
- Dr Iltaf Hussain: Finance and Logistic arrangement
- Mr Jamal Nasir: Promotion, documentation plus launch of Event page
- Dr Humayun : Students volunteer and event management
- Dr. Marjan Uddin , Dr Rehan Ali Shah: I/C Review of research articles/abstracts, coordination etc.
- Mr. Luqman Aziz, Conference web-page design and development
- Dr. Noor Badshah
- Dr. Misbah Ullah
- Mr. Anwar Shah
- Mr. Gul Shed
- Mr. Atta ur Rehman
- Mr. Saddam Hussain
- Mr. Iqbal Uddin
- Ms. Shaista
- Ms. Gul Andam
- Mr. Ali Akbar Shinwari
- Mr. Waseem Khattak
- Mr. Kashif Jan, Asstt: Compouter Programmer
- Prof. Dr. Siraj ul Islam, UET Peshawar.
- Prof. Dr. Amjad Ali, UET Peshawar.
- Prof. Dr. Ali Muhammad, UET Peshawar.
- Prof. Dr. Zawwar Hussain, University of Punjab.
- Prof. Dr. Asif Ullah, PIEAS, Islamabad.
- Prof. Dr. Shamsul Qamar, CIIT, Islamabad.
- Dr. Muhammad Younis, UET, Peshawar.
- Dr. Baseer Ullah, NESCOM, Islamabad.
- Dr. Imran Aziz, University of Peshawar.
- Dr. Marjan Uddin, UET Peshawar.
- Dr. Noor Badshah, Peshawar.
- Dr. Iltaf Hussain, UET Peshawar.
- Dr. Rehan Ali Shah, UET Peshawar.
- Dr. Tufail Ahmad, UET Peshawar.
- Dr. Farooq, University of Peshawar.
- Dr. Rubi Bilal, Shaheed Benazir Buhtto Women University, Peshawar.
- Dr. Nudrat Aamir, Shaheed Benazir Buhtto Women University, Peshawar.
- Dr. Saboor Khan, Kohat University of Science and Technology, Kohat.
- Dr. Wali Khan Mashwani, Kohat University of Science and Technology, Kohat.
- Dr. Arshad Ali, Islamia College University, Peshawar.
- Dr. Rashida Adeeb Khanum, Jinnah College for Women, Peshawar.
- Dr. M. Idress, Islamia College University, Peshawar.
- Dr. Shafiq, UET, Peshawar.
- Dr. Karim Akhtar, UET, Peshawar.
- Dr. Khan Shahzada, UET, Peshawar.
- Dr. Nasru Minallah, UET, Peshawar.
- Dr. Nasir Ahmad, UET, Peshawar.
- Dr Zeeshan, Sarhad University (SUIT)
- Mr Tariq Abbas, Sarhad University (SUIT)
- Dr. Ihtesham ul Islam (SUIT)
- Dr. Murad Khan (SUIT)
- Dr. Mahmood Khan (SUIT)
- Dr. Shahid Mahmood (SUIT)
- Mr. Imran Khan (SUIT)
- Dr. Affaq Qamar USPCASE UET Peshawar
Dr. Noor Badshah
Department of Basic Sciences & Islamiat