BS Computer Science & BS Data Science
Computer Science & Data Science
Atleast 50% marks are required in F.Sc. Results awaited students are eligible as merit will be prepared on the basis of first year marks.
Online Form Fee: Rs.2500/-
Read Admission Notice
Click to enlarge
University of Engineering & Technology, Peshawar offers Computer Science & Information Technology four years degree program in Main Campus Peshawar and Jalozai Campus.
- Candidates must have the domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa or erstwhile FATA.
- Candidates who have passed Intermediate (Pre-Engineering) or equivalent examination and haveobtained at least 50% unadjusted marks with any ofthe following combinations are eligible to apply for admission:
- Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry
- Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science
- Physics, Biology, Chemistry
Candidates applying for BS Computer Science and Data Science are exempted from ETEA test.
Determination of merit
Merit of candidates will be determined according to the
- 40% weightage to SSC Examination (Percent marks in SSC x 4)
- 60% weightage to First Year Intermediate examination (adjusted marks)
(Percent marks in Intermediate Part-I x 6)
Allocation of Seats
- Peshawar Main Campus : 58 Seats
- Jalozai Campus : 50 Seats
- Peshawar Main Campus : 50 Seats
|Online forms availability
|Last date of apply
|First Merit List
|Commencement of Classes