Merit based scholarships are awarded to M.Sc and PhD students pursuing studies in approved disciplines for Spring-2020, Fall-2020 and Spring-2021 admissions.
ENDOWMENT FUND SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME:
- Merit based scholarships are awarded to masters and PhD students pursuing studies in approved disciplines.
- Masters are paid monthly stipend of Rs.18000/-P.M; whereas Ph.D scholars are paid monthly stipend of Rs.30000/- respectively. Ph.D awardees are also paid on case to case basis Lab/Research Funds & remuneration for supervisors.
- Students having good academic record and high research potential are given merit based scholarship and scholarship funds are disbursed on the basis of achieving academic milestones & recommendations of supervisor/head of department on submission of satisfactory academic progress and Ph.D progress reports.
- Students, who are full time and not availing any other scholarship.
- Enrolled at UET, Peshawar or its Campuses with strong academic records.
- The topics of M/S and Ph.D research must be in line of the objectives of Endowment Fund Project.
- Willing to work as TA for at least 10 contact hours per week for one subject of Bachelors/Masters in case of Masters/Ph.D students respectively.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR AWARD OF MS/PH.D SCHOLARSHIPS:
- Execution of proper deed of agreement with the University.
- Availability of funds
- Satisfactory academic performance/progress reports i.e. Semester GPA/CGPA as per UET, Peshawar approved standards.
- Good conduct of the student
- Other conditions apply
For more information, please contact Treasurer Office on email: firstname.lastname@example.org